Love Quotes


Love Quotes

Love quotes
🌟🌟
You light up my sky like the ever glowing star,
Haven't seen you for long, you been so far.
My heart fades away everytime I think of you,
For things may change, but love will remain
A little of me, for all of you💕💕


Holding on to someone, isn't easy
But being in love with someone 
Is truly a blessed feeling!!


I had accepted you the way you were,
You were the thorn and flower I were ,
I would've survived safe in your arm,
As things always nudge me down to harm.
My life could be a better place with you,
Only you stand up for me no matter what I do.


I have been immersed in so many colour,
But I love the colour of you;
Shall always live in this atmosphere ;
Or may just hold on to you;
Getting drenched in hue forever to devour,
There ain't anyone like you!!



I hath been thrust upon so many colours,
Thy love doth colour of thou;
Shalt thee allewey hast thy athmosphere;
Whilst joust hold unto thou;
Thine kith drench hues forever to devour,
Hither ain't anyone like thou!!



Paromita Pramanick
I feel you every moment, all the time;
Your sense beholds I'm no more mine!
Ever since you left, set me all the more;
Miles away my mind lying on the shore!
You been so heartless, no desire to talk,
And here I dream a life with you to walk.



I am a different me everyday!!
If you like me when I am happy,
Then I deserved to be liked when sad;
If you like me when I ooze out,
You sure enough to like me when I bleed;
If you love me when I look appealing,
Here's you to love me when I look the worst. 



कल था बीत गया,
लम्हा था गुज़र गया,
नशा था बहक गया,
सपना था टूट गया ।
सुना था देख लिया,
धूल था साफ हो गया,
भ्रम था जो हल हुआ,
झूठ था मालूम हुआ ।

Kal tha bith gaya,
Lamha tha guzar gaya,
Nasha tha behak gaya,
Sapna tha tut gaya.
Suna tha dekh liya,
Dhul tha saaf ho gaya,
Bhram tha jo hal hua,
Jhuth tha malum hua.



Paromita Pramanick
ख़्यालों पर जो अगर बस चलता हमारा,
तो ख़्यालों से तुम्हें निकाल दिये होते;
एक ख़्याल ही तो है तुम्हारा,
जो कभी हमारा पीछा नहीं छोड़ते ।

Khayalon par jo agar bas chalta humara,
Toh hum khayalon se bhi tumko nikaal diye hote;
Ek khayal hi toh hai tumhara,
Jo kabhi humara pichha nahi chodte. 

Paromita Pramanick ©2019. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.